Do you like good food as much as we do? You have come to the right place. Sophista-Tiki is a blog site that provides great tips on food, catering , and events. We are happy to supply you with useful blogs. Contact us for more tips.
Home » About us
- EXTENDED EARLY BIRD OFFER – Workplace Healthy Lungs Summit 2017 – Ends 21 Sept 2017 July 21, 2017Lung disease remains a serious problem in the workplace. This Summit will describe what HSE is doing about it, what you can do about it, and what science and evidence can tell us. Early Bird registration up until 21st September 2017 is £350. Standard registration from 22nd September is £425.
- HSE jobs – Trainee Inspectors of Health and Safety – National September 5, 2016The current recruitment for trainee inspectors is closed, however, see if you could be right for the role?”
- North Devon engineer undertook false gas safety checks June 30, 2016A gas engineer undertook gaswork despite his registration with Gas Safe Register (GSR) lapsing and produced false documents claiming the work had been completed by a member of Gas Safe Register.
- CAIS26 – Preventing exposure to carbon monoxide in commercial kitchens December 4, 2015The guidance is aimed specifically at employers who use solid fuel appliances such as tandoori ovens, charcoal grills and wood-fired pizza ovens in commercial kitchens.
- Health and safety at work – Vital statistics 2015 poster December 1, 2015To tie in with the 2015 health and safety statistics release, this new poster visualises the key elements in an infographic style. Order your copy from HSE Books.
- HSE releases injury and ill-health statistics 2014/15 October 28, 2015The full statistical report and industry specific data can be found online.
- Restaurant owner fined over employer liability insurance October 1, 2015A restaurant owner has been fined for failing to provide Employers’ Liability Compulsory Insurance (ELCI).
- Preventing dermatitis and dermal exposure – Buxton (HSL), 22 October 2015 September 28, 2015Dermatitis and other diseases occur in many industries, and skin can be an important route of entry of chemicals into the rest of the body. This course will show you how to identify and assess the risks, and how to control those risks to prevent harm.
- HSE is recruiting for the role of HM Inspector of Health and Safety September 7, 2015This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class health and safety regulator. Various locations across Great Britain – apply now. Close date for applications, Friday 25 September 2015.
- New COSHH essentials e-tool launched June 1, 2015A new and improved COSHH e-tool has been launched. Enhancements include the incorporation of Hazard (H) statements to comply with CLP Regulations in line with the Global Harmonisation System (GHS) of classification and labelling.